Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hmmmmm....Refreshing Scent!



I was never a fan of Victoria Secret scents until I came to know ENCHANTED APPLE. It's a combination of Red Apple, Watery Hyacinth and Musk. 

Indeed, I was enchanted by the fruity scent which is FAR from the usual Victoria Secret scents which my nose finds so mature, heavy, too romantic and hugely seductive.

ENCHANTED APPLE holds true to its bottle description "Refreshing Body Mist"...its red liquid, when sprayed, transforms into an enticing, light and yummy fragrance that one would not hesitate to have a "bite" into :)

The scent is for both young and old and will fit almost every daytime occasion. At night, if one still wants to have that refreshing feeling, then this is the perfect product to use.

Needless to say, of all Victoria Secret products that I've taken hold of, this is one scent that I actually put into use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google