Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Ultimate Epitome of Cuteness...:)

'Twas in year 2007 when I posted this blog entry:


The ultimate epitome of CUTENESS..:)

Haven't seen them for a while but after some random surfing in the net, I chanced upon 
Forever Friends images, and now all I want to do is enter the monitor and hug these bears 
as tight as I could and be lost in their very own world of cuteness..:)



Four years later, the sentiment is pretty much the same. After another random surfing, a cute 
Forever Friends image popped into the screen and there I go again wanting to enter the monitor 
and hug these bears as tight as I could...awwwwww...the cuteness is overflowing, I simply am at
loss for words.



Now, I don't get to see merchandise or physical displays of these cuties too often in the 
Philippines. Oh wait, on second thought, I haven't actually seen one for the longest time, AT ALL!
 I'm not even sure if the  kids of today could even relate to Forever Friends. :(

Thank God, I've discovered www.foreverfriends.co.uk, the official Forever 
Friends site which I could visit everytime I want to have my fix of Forever Friends' cuteness 
overload. Moreover, I could send loved ones with cute FF cards, shop online for cute FF 
merchandise, download cute FF stuff like wallpaper, icons etc. , join fun games & contests 
and relive the cute history of how Forever Friends came to be.



And not only that, Forever Friends bears are on Facebook too! Well, you must have guessed by 
now that I've already LIKED Forever Friends Cute Bears Official Page.


And so for my 20-something year old self, Forever Friends bears remain to be a HAPPY 
reminiscence of my childhood and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google