Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

IMPORTED ENTRY FROM MY OTHER BLOG --- Cute Christmas "SNOWMAN NAILS"

Oh boy, the most joyous, the most heartwarming and my most favorite Season (not to mention my birthday season too) is definitely here! Help me spell it out :D    

C - H - R - I - S - T - M - A - S

And nothing can get any Christmas-y if you've got these uber uber uber cute nails...

|
|
V

This masterpiece of nails was created by Thiamere Brea, a Filipina who's into nail art and mind you, it's just a hobby of hers. But judging from this creation, she's definitely a pro!:D

Well, now that I'm staring at Snowman Nails, I can't help but wish I had this design on my nails too so even if Christmas air in the Philippines is not that chilly anymore  (thanks to global warming...but that's another story, and not even cute), I could still  imagine and feel that it is by merely looking at my own Snowman Nails. :D

This definitely deserves a spot in my Cuteness Galore blog. To find out how to do Snowman Nails, come let's take a peek at Thiamere's blog for the step by step instruction...click here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for complimenting my work,sweetie. I may not have won the contest but i am really happy that people liked my entry.
    ^_^

    ohh!
    it's your birth month... how fun~!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my birthday is actually on the 25th :D Christmas day haha :D

    Merry Christmas to you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Google