Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Facial Cleaning at its Happiest with Etude House Happy Tea Time!

Now it's time to talk about Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam. This product is actually one of the most inexpensive and practical items to purchase from Etude House, as it costs only P148 for a 120ml tube! If you're using it alone, 2x a day, still it will last you months as you need only a pea size to produce a rich bubbly lather for facial cleansing.

But aside from the price factor, what's good about this product is that it is effective and very pleasant to use. It has a nice soothing tea scent, depending on the variant. I've been using this since last year (I'm a Peach Tea loyalist haha) and not only does it make my face smooth and clean but it also makes my senses invigorated.

And because I love this product so much, last Christmas, I decided to let family and friends experience the joy of using it. I gave out several Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam as gifts. I was lucky to get all variants despite the fact that many customers were hoarding too. For a while I was tempted to keep everything for myself but the goodness in me prevailed so I just took a photo of all the variants lined up together instead haha.


The Happy Tea Time Facial Foam Family :) From left to right - Milk Tea, Lemon Tea, Green Tea, Peach Tea and Aloe Tea
VARIANTS and USES:


GREEN TEA - For pore cleansing and oily shine relief 
MILK TEA - For moisturizing and soothing 
PEACH TEA - For brightening and clarifying 
LEMON TEA - For vitalizing and nourishing 
ALOE TEA - For moisturizing and promoting complexion health 

How about you? What's your favorite Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam variant?:)

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google