Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bank of the Philippine Islands' Commendable System

I never thought that I would be writing about banks here in my blog but something well, happy, happened today which inspired me to post about Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).

I don't remember the last time I stepped inside a BPI branch since I started banking with Banco de Oro. However, I had to go to BPI Concepcion, Marikina branch to deposit payment to the organizer of the bazaar which we are participating in this December. 



As I entered the bank, I immediately searched for the table where forms are usually located but could not find any. I figured then maybe in BPI, forms are given at the counter.

I surveyed the place still and saw the screen showing the numbers in queue. So I asked the guard on duty where I can get a number. He led me to the line of automated machines and guided me with the process. Before getting a number, I had to punch in details of my desired transaction to one of the touch screen machines. Instead of money, it dispensed afterwards a piece of paper bearing a number.

Luckily, I did not wait long for my number to be called. When it was my turn, I merely gave the number to the teller and then some cash. And while she verified the name of the account to which I was depositing money, she's already printing the deposit receipt!

That was fast! As in fast! Apparently, with the encoding I did earlier in the automated machine, I did not have to fill up any form or slip as the details went straight to the bank's system.

All I can say is wow. If all banks had such system, banking would be more convenient, fast and not stressful at all.



So sorry if this may seem such an outdated and somewhat ignorant post for those who are BPI clients for so long, haha but as I've mentioned, I didn't have anything to do with BPI until today. I don't know when I'll be coming back to the bank again but I'm glad I had a wonderful experience with its system which deserves to be shared to everyone.:)

Happy banking!
************
For more info on Bank of the Philippine Islands, log on to www.bpi.com.ph
Banking hours is from 9am to 4:30pm.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Google