Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Monday, September 19, 2011

Reminiscing KISSES with the Enchanting Scent of Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture Conditioner

Is it just me or does the reformulated Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture Conditioner (the pink one, for dry/ coarse hair) actually smell like those oh so fragrant, tiny seed-like playthings which I think most girls of my generation went gaga over during our elementary years?

Remember KISSES?

Sadly, I don't have any photo of "kisses" to show the little lasses of today... I am not even sure if they still know that "kisses" could refer to something else apart from such being planted by the lips hehe. 

Looking back, "kisses" indeed became an inevitable part of my happy childhood. :) And these are some of my random memories:

1. If I'm not mistaken, a pack of kisses amounted to P1 only.
2. During our time, a girl cannot have just one piece of "kisses" (the word being a collective noun I suppose).
3. I would put kisses in my bag but most especially in my pencil case.
4. I would trade kisses with my classmates in St. Scholastica's Academy Marikina especially if I didn't have a particular color then.
5. There was a nasty rumor that "kisses" were infused with prohibited drugs of which those who smell them could become addicts.

5.  And the most absurd memory of all.... my friends and I believed that "kisses" could get pregnant hahahahaha! We would be in the lookout for "kisses" which appeared fatter than the rest, wrap them with cotton and then wait for a few days for birth to take place hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I even have a faint recollection of me "massaging" the kisses to help them give birth to baby "kisses" hahahahahahahahaha! Now that I am all grown-up, I can't remember if I was able to get a proof that "kisses" can actually give birth to baby "kisses" LMAO!!!!!:D

Are kisses still sold in the market presently? I would love to verify now if those oh so fragrant, tiny seed-like playthings can give birth haha.:D

Anyway, I'm glad there's Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture Conditioner (my conditioner for the moment which makes my hair softer, by the way), well, it's the closest thing I could get to reminisce the good old scent of "kisses".:)

lomo-ish photo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google