Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Friday, February 22, 2008

IMPORTED ENTRY FROM MY OLD BLOG --- In praise of m&m's dark choco (and I ought to be paid for this haha)


I think I found my choco soulmate!!!!:)

This is an unintentional advertisement but then I can’t help it! I am just sooooo amazed of how one product is able to capture three of my favorite things in this world!

1. m&m’s itself. The melt-in-your-mouth-not-in-your-hand goodness is certainly hard to resist. Hmmm the crispy candy coating and the chocolate inside…heaven!:)


2. Dark chocolate. My taste buds fancy the bittersweet taste of dark choco. Enough said.


3. Colors belonging to the violet/purple family. Check out the photo that comes with this entry and no explanation would be needed.:)

Now my mouth has started to water but there’s no way I could get my serving of m&m’s dark choco as it is way past bedtime haha..:) Anyway, I guess I’ll just dream of myself submerged in a pool of multi-colored chocolate candies and so I wouldn’t have no choice but to munch ‘em as fast as possible so I wouldn’t drown in it haha..:)

I am calling out to Mars Company, give me a year supply of m&m’s dark chocolate and promise promise I’ll promote it as often as I could and to the best of my capability! (as if you need promotion nyarks!) But Mars, if you heed my call and satisfy my choco want hehe, you’ll be assured that you just made one girl the happiest in this chocolate world hehehe..:)

m&m’s dark choco come to me…come to me…come to me…now…:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google