Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spoon and Fork for the Ears

Sounds weird huh? How can spoon and fork be connected with the ears? Well, with this beloved accessory of mine, it could possible! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...my SPOON & FORK EARRINGS!:)



This pair is actually an unbranded one, I bought this from a former officemate of mine (forgot when exactly but I know this is already one old pair) for an extremely cheap price of P25! Obviously, there's no gem value to it, but the peculiarity is enough to draw attention from people accidentally placing their gaze on the earrings whenever I wear them. I often kid them though not to see my face as the PLATE haha :)

Well, needless to say, I consider this one of my cheapest treasures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google