Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher

I'm back with another Etude House product post!:)



Ok, if there's one product which I would buy just for its packaging, this would be it! From the looks department, I really love its super cutesy cushiony puff with pink ribbon. It actually served as the irresistible come on for me which prodded me to buy it.:)



But then, I'm sooooo lucky that apart from the nice packaging, the Lovely Cookie Blusher actually works for me, in terms of the packaging and the product itself.:) Well, the applicator, which is the cutesy puff,  is so convenient to use. Unlike with the brush applicator, the product adheres to the puff more and is not dusted off. Personally, I also find product application easier to control using the puff.

With the product itself, I love the the fact that it glitters but still very much ok for everyday use and looks so youthful. I am using #5 variant which is Lovely Pink and it gives that natural rosy look that is not overwhelming. I am not sure if this will be the case for everyone though but for me, after applying it in the morning, the product lasts throughout the day.



The price is very reasonable (even students can afford it) so I highly recommend the Lovely Cookie Blusher to all the girls out there.:) 

It has 6 colors to choose from (lightest to darkest) - Pink, Rose, Orange, Sugar Pink, Lovely Pink and Cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google