Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Look, G is HAPPY!:D

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou

I initially had no plans of buying anything from Etude house the day I bought the 55 Kissful Tint Chou but once again the impulse buyer in me prevailed. :) Anyway, this product is not expensive so my practical conscience did not have any resistance at all. I got the one in Red Chou but apart from it, there are 3 more colors available – Pink Chou, Strawberry and Tangerine.



The 55 Kissful Tint Chou has this thick texture that when applied to the lips, provides tint which is moist and glossy.



Hmmm..what I like about this product is that it does not dry the lips but it's just that I'm really not much of a glossy person. Hence, I did some make-up experiment and combined another Etude House Product, Dear Darling Tint (dries up on the lips for that natural color) with the 55 Kissful Tint Chou to achieve a balance of gloss and matte. Now, that worked for me and so I have been doing it ever since!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google